We are all about Documenting Humanity to Make a Difference and for this we are creating partnerships with NGO's to raise awareness and empower their initiatives.
Let us know how we can help empower your initiative - Form: NGOs + #24HourProject
On 2016 we joined forces with SHE HAS HOPE to bring awareness to human trafficking survivors. Together we:
- Raised awareness of Human Trafficking Survivors by sharing over 20,000 photos in 718 cities from 107 countries
- Increase hand crafted sales which directly support human trafficking prevention, intervention and rehabilitation
- Photos sold during world exhibitions went directly to She Has Hope
- Donations increased at www.shehashope.org
- Volunteer program received new participants
She Has Hope
In response to the human trafficking crisis in South Asia, we operate a rehabilitation home in Kathmandu that is home to several Nepali girls and young ladies rescued from human trafficking. There they receive counseling and medical care, room & board, literacy classes, and become proficient in several craft-making, seamstress and gardening skills through daily coursework offered by our full time teachers in a loving and secure family environment.